Thursday, June 28, 2007

More JDR Crazy

Check out this post from everyone's least favourite "Creatrix", JDR. It's his little way of explaining why I should be using my real name for this little enterprise.

He (because, seriously folks) says:

Solomon is hiding because he is a coward who enjoys belittling other people from behind a safe veil of invisibility. His is like many sites on the internet, who mock and insult while lacking any courage to own their own words. In public, these cowards would not dare to say the same things, because they know full well that someone just might come after them, knock their yapping blocks off, or in a worst case scenario, go to their house one night and kill them.

(Emphasis mine.)

Oh, okay. All right then. Your master plan worked. I am going to totally divulge all pertinent personal information about myself right now, all because of your sly talk about how me saying your webcomic is bad is a totally legitmate reason for me getting murdered. That's totally going to get me to start posting my home address - not to mention locations of nearby gun stores and places that sell hacksaws and shovels.

So, JDR is utterly crazy and I'm never going to reveal anything personal about myself ever again. Hooray!

12 comments:

Zereth said...
... Yeah, that's _totally_ going to make you want to tell "her" your real name! So she can come murder you! I don't see any problems with this plan, do you? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Anonymous said...
I spent a couple minutes trying to think of a witty way to say this, but fuck it. JDR is a fucking loon and kudos to you, good sir, for drawing the attention of the world to it to show JDR that just because you're a tranny with a scanner doesn't make you some fucking pariah or Picasso. I tried reading some of that masturbatory pap but couldn't because I could feel brain cells crying out in pain and terror as they were killed.
Ricky Scibbe said...
Hmm... I think... Yep, I'm certain this is the single greatest blog on the internet. High five!
Anonymous said...
Tripe? On my internet? It's more likely than you think. Thank you, John Solomon. You're doing a great service for humanity. The sooner we rid the internet of delusional furries, the better.
Anthony said...
It's like a car crash...i can't look away. Being unemployed, this will make for some fun summer reading. I will admit that I've probably harbored similar thoughts about a majority of comics on the web myself but never saw the benefits of slamming someone's joy. I do enough of that to myself anyway. But, I'm only human and I will continue to tune in to this blog until I get bored. I just have to get use to being this entertained by a car crash without the names, Joey Manley or DJ Coffman appearing in the tag-line.
Anonymous said...
You're never going to post real content again, are you?
John Solomon said...
anthony, I have no idea who those people are. anonymous, I do have a real job. Murder mysteries, spy thrillers and the like do not write themselves... no matter how much I wish it.
Anthony said...
Sorry to hear that, John. Different worlds I guess. Then I will forgo any further comments and just enjoy the genocide. Happy hunting, man.
Shane said...
Keep up the war, kind sir. may haps you can send these... Sodomizers of art heading for the hills.
Therum said...
I find it funny that none of her fans have come to defend her in the comments for this post. Maybe it's because they're in denial.
Anonymous said...
Maybe it's because they don't exist.
Danny Lilithborne said...
How did this happen? She... he... whatever, made that fun game Boppin' and now... er, the person named JDR is nuts. :( I tried to read the comic, BTW. You have more stamina than me :/